Company InformationSmit Lamnalco is the leading provider of safe, reliable and cost-effective integrated midstream marine services to the following on and offshore terminals: oil & gas; LNG, FLNG, FSRU; SPM; FPSO, FSO; and minerals export. We own, operate and manage a modern diverse fleet of approximately 180 vessels. With more than 2,500 crew and staff worldwide, Smit Lamnalco is dedicated to providing marine support services tailored to the operational needs of global customers in local markets. Active in over 30 countries, Smit Lamnalco specializes in bringing international standards on safety, logistics, mooring and towage to onshore and offshore operations in challenging environments. The HQ is based in Rotterdam, the Netherlands. For more information on Smit Lamnalco, please visit our website: www.smitlamnalco.com
Job DescriptionSmit Lamnalco currently has an opening for a:
The Business Analyst reports to the Group Tender Manager. The position is based in Rotterdam.
In this role you are responsible for supporting the Commercial, Business Development and Corporate team undertaking a range of market analysis (commercial and financial related). In daily operations you will work closely with the business development and commercial team, as well as the Finance department and the other members of the Group Tender department.
Job RequirementsA more detailed description is provided below:
- Conduct market analysis for green- and brownfield projects
- Conduct customer and competitor market analysis.
- Develop and maintain market intelligence databases.
- Assist formulation of market-entry and M&A strategies.
- Support the commercial function with general business and project analysis.
- Support other corporate departments with financial and market analysis.
- Prepare corporate and business development presentations and tools
- Develop tender (IT) tools and templates.
- A Master degree preferably in Business Studies, Economics, or Business Administration.
- 3-5 years relevant experience in a similar position preferably in Marine Industry.
- Exceptional analytical skills and an eye for detail.
- Polished IT skills across Microsoft Office suite
- Other requirements: flexibility, well developed communication skills (verbal and written), accuracy, perseverance, self-starter.
- Willingness to travel on an occasional basis.
- Fluent in English.
Employment conditionsEmployment conditions:
Smit Lamnalco offers a competitive Compensation & Benefit package. We offer you the opportunity to develop yourself in a challenging, dynamic and truly international environment.
Contact infoFor more information, please feel free to contact Etienne van Noordenne, HR Manager EvanNoordenne@smitlamnalco.com.
Please note: only applications submitted via our website will be taken into consideration!