Company InformationSmit Lamnalco is the leading provider of safe, reliable and cost-effective integrated midstream marine services to the following on and offshore terminals: oil & gas; LNG, FLNG, FSRU; SPM; FPSO, FSO; and minerals export. We own, operate and manage a modern diverse fleet of approximately 150 vessels. With more than 1700 crew and staff worldwide, Smit Lamnalco is dedicated to providing marine support services tailored to the operational needs of global customers in local markets. Active in over 30 countries, Smit Lamnalco specializes in bringing international standards on safety, logistics, mooring and towage to onshore and offshore operations in challenging environments. The HQ is based in Rotterdam, the Netherlands. For more information on Smit Lamnalco, please visit our website: www.smitlamnalco.com.
Job DescriptionSmit Lamnalco currently has an opening for a:
Group Maritime Data Analyst
The main purpose of this job is to collect, manipulate and create high quality data visualizations, as well as to identify data trends and correlations of different data sources with the aim to optimise the fleet related business processes.
This position is based in Rotterdam and reports to the Group Technical Manager, also based in Rotterdam.
- Design, implement, develop, and maintain the SL Operations Centre;
- Maintain the data integrity of the global operations through standardized and optimized center;
- Collect and analyse vessel performance reports with the objective of informing, supporting, and improving fleet performance;
- Design, implement and perform data validation check mechanisms to ensure high level of data quality as well as data integrity;
- Review and transform source data information into standardized reporting system (KPI mechanism).
Job RequirementsTo be successful in this role you will have:
- Minimum Bachelor’s degree;
- Relevant experience in the Maritime / Offshore industry;
- Minimal of 1 -3 years’ experience in the field of data processing;
- Fluently in the English language (both written and oral);
- Pro-active and experienced in working with different nationalities;
- Ability to prioritise and work towards deadlines;
- Good knowledge of power BI & SQL coding (or similar).
Employment conditionsSmit Lamnalco offers a competitive Compensation & Benefit package. We offer you the opportunity to develop yourself in a challenging, dynamic and truly international environment. This is a full-time position for 40 hours (5 days) per week.Candidates should be resident in The Netherlands.
The position is based in Rotterdam and we offer hybrid working.
Contact infoSmit Lamnalco offers the opportunity to develop yourself in a challenging, dynamic and international environment. For more information, please feel free to contact Munique Mazzei, Group Technical Manager (MMazzei@smitlamnalco.com) .