Company InformationSmit Lamnalco is the leading provider of safe and efficient towage and associated marine services to the oil and gas terminal industry. With more than 180 vessels and over 2,500 crews and staff worldwide, Smit Lamnalco is dedicated to providing marine support services tailored to the operational needs of global customers in local markets. Active in over 30 countries, Smit Lamnalco specializes in bringing international standards on safety, logistics, mooring and towage to onshore and offshore operations in challenging environments.
Smit Lamnalco is headquartered in Rotterdam, the Netherlands. For more information, please visit our website: www.smitlamnalco.com
Currently we have a job opening for a:
Group Procurement Manager
In the role of Group Procurement Manager you are responsible for realizing the most efficient and cost effective procurement and logistics of products and services for the Group, whilst assuring the required quality and minimizing the total cost of ownership. The position reports to the Chief Technical Officer and is based in the HQ of Smit Lamnalco in Rotterdam. You will be supervising the team of regional Procurement Managers in the company.
- Develop, implement and maintain the Procurement Framework enabling transparency and standardization across the company.
- Ensure compliance with (inter)national standards, laws and regulations.
- Follow market trends, analyze strategic and tactical purchase and supply chain opportunities.
- Develop and implement procurement strategies that facilitate the operational supply chain and requirements of the regions.
- Invite suppliers to quote, (RFQ) negotiate and set up frame agreements.
- Review and approve specifications for (comprehensive) tenders/bids.
- Negotiate, manage, analyze and optimize procurement contracts for products and services securing the best price/ quality ratio.
- Negotiate, conclude and manage SLA’s with external suppliers.
- Monitor, evaluate and improve group supplier’s performance.
- Manage the strategic supplier relationships for the company.
- Manage and solve vendor or contractor grievances and corporate claims against suppliers.
- Manage the groups’ warehouse (consisting of strategic parts and consumables).
- Manage team of procurement managers and customer support subordinates.
- Minimal Bachelor Educational level in Business Economics or equivalent.
- NEVI 2
- Experienced Procurement Manager with minimum of 7 years of relevant experience, preferably in an international and service oriented (Marine) industry.
- Self-starting and energetic.
- Willingness to travel (medium level) will be required.
Employment conditionsSmit Lamnalco offers a competitive Compensation & Benefit package that addresses local regulations. We offer you the opportunity to develop yourself in a challenging, dynamic and truly international environment.
Contact infoApplications can be send via our website to the attention of Mr. Etienne van Noordenne, Group HR Manager. For more information, please feel free to contact Etienne van Noordenne, (Evannoordenne@smitlamnalco.com).
Please note that only applications submitted via our website will be taken into consideration.
Acquisition for this vacancy is not appreciated.