Company InformationSMIT LAMNALCO
Smit Lamnalco is the leading provider of safe and efficient towage and associated marine services to the oil and gas terminal industry. With more than 180 vessels and over 2,400 staff worldwide, Smit Lamnalco is dedicated to providing marine support services tailored to the operational needs of global customers in local markets. Active in over 30 countries, Smit Lamnalco specializes in bringing international standards on safety, logistics, mooring and towage to onshore and offshore operations in challenging environments. The HQ is based in Rotterdam, the Netherlands. For more information on Smit Lamnalco please visit our website: www.smitlamnalco.com
Smit Lamnalco has a job opening for an: HR Officer
Job DescriptionThe purpose of the position is to assist with day-to-day operations of the HR function and to provide administrative support to the HR-Manager(s) on all HR related matters with a focus on the Dutch Head Office. The position is based in our Rotterdam office and reports to the HR Manager.
- Ensure a proper application of the HR framework in practice by following policies and procedures.
- Coordinate and support the recruitment function globally and act as the Key-User for recruitment & selection systems and tools.
- Provide global HR data, information and reports on annual HR processes and other relevant HR KPI's.
- Prepare letters, documentation and overviews relating to personnel activities (employment, resignations, training, etc.).
- Arrange and coordinate induction programs for new joiners.
- Prepare the payroll(s) by providing accurate and relevant data and control the pay-roll process.
- Arrange enrolment of employees on all relevant benefit scheme's (lease cars, pension, and insurance) and keep registration up to date.
- Serve as a point of contact for insurance- , pension- , pay roll and other 3rd party HR service providers.
- Arrange residence- and work permits and other employment related documents.
- Keep data updated in the HR-Personnel System and maintain files of employees (hard and soft copy).
- Arrange and coordinate in-house/external training activities and prepare & monitor the execution of the global training plan.
- Administrate and keep census up to date of global employment insurances, check invoices and support in the annual renewal process.
- Arrange facilities, travel, accommodations, lease cars and coordinate logistics, when applicable
Job RequirementsTo be successful in this role the candidate will have:
- A bachelor degree in HR, Social Science or Business Economics
- Minimum of 4 years’ experience in the same or comparable position.
- Experience with personnel information systems and pay roll systems, preferably with ADP Perman
- Possession of PDL diploma or comparable is nice to have
- Experience in a multinational environment
- A good eye for detail and experience with personnel information systems
- Fluent in Dutch & a profound knowledge of the English language (both in writing as oral).
- This is a full time position and we are looking for candidates residing in the Netherlands.
Employment conditionsEmployment conditions:
Smit Lamnalco offers a competitive Compensation & Benefit package that addresses local regulations. We offer you the opportunity to develop yourself in a challenging international and dynamic environment.
Contact infoFor this positions it is mandatory to be a resident of The Netherlands and in possession of a residency permit.
For more information, please feel free to contact Etienne van Noordenne, HR Manager firstname.lastname@example.org
Applications can be submitted via our website to the attention of Mr. Etienne van Noordenne.
Please note: only applications submitted via our website will be taken into consideration!