Company InformationSmit Lamnalco is the leading provider of safe and efficient towage and associated marine services to the oil and gas terminal industry. With more than 180 vessels and over 2,500 crews and staff worldwide, Smit Lamnalco is dedicated to providing marine support services tailored to the operational needs of global customers in local markets. Active in over 30 countries, Smit Lamnalco specializes in bringing international standards on safety, logistics, mooring and towage to onshore and offshore operations in challenging environments. Smit Lamnalco is headquartered in Rotterdam, the Netherlands. For more information, please visit our website www.smitlamnalco.com
Our Rotterdam office, has an opening for a: Operations Support Administrator
The Operations Support Administrator performs multiple administrative duties to support the companies’ operational activities in various countries in the Africa region. You will act as the point of contact for all the contract managers located in Africa and their local organizations to support them on the customer invoicing process and with regards to purchase and delivery of goods and services.
- Transfer requisitions from various contract locations into ERP system (AX);
- Process approved Purchase requisitions in AX;
- Process approved Purchase Orders and send to vendors;
- Follow up on deliveries with vendors;
- Support the business in all invoices related queries and monitor the approval flow of the supplier invoices;
- Monitor vendors get paid in a timely manner;
- Be the internal point of contact for superintendents and/or contract managers with regard to order status;
- Responsible for new vendors in our ERP system (AX) maintain (up to date) vendor list together with Accounts Payable and Procurement;
- Startup of operational / technical / mobilization projects and contracts in AX;
- Record vessel utilization in order to prepare client invoices;
- Preparation and follow up on the invoices to our clients; Collect and merge the monthly operational report;
- Execute general administrational duties.
Job RequirementsTo be successful in this role you will have:
- Secondary vocational education in Business Administration / Finance / Accounting or Logistics.
- Well-developed computer skills (ERP system, MS Office)
- 2 to 3 years’ experience in a similar position.
- A keen eye for administrative detail.
- Well-developed written and verbal command of English. French would be a preference.
Employment conditionsThis is a great opportunity for an enthusiastic professional to join an international shipping company and have a pivotal role within the organization, which offers great upward progression for a motivated and talented individual. Smit Lamnalco offers a competitive Compensation & Benefit package that addresses local regulations.
You must reside in The Netherlands and allowed to work there without having to obtain a work/residency permit.
Contact infoFor more information, you can contact Etienne van Noordenne (Regional HR Manager - e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org).
Applications should be send via our website to the attention of Mr. Etienne van Noordenne, Regional HR Manager.
Please note: only applications submitted via our website will be taken into consideration.