Company InformationSmit Lamnalco is the leading provider of safe, reliable and cost-effective integrated midstream marine services to the following on and offshore terminals: oil & gas; LNG, FLNG, FSRU; SPM; FPSO, FSO; and minerals export. We own, operate and manage a modern diverse fleet of approximately 150 vessels. With more than 1700 crew and staff worldwide, Smit Lamnalco is dedicated to providing marine support services tailored to the operational needs of global customers in local markets. Active in over 30 countries, Smit Lamnalco specializes in bringing international standards on safety, logistics, mooring and towage to onshore and offshore operations in challenging environments. The HQ is based in Rotterdam, the Netherlands. For more information on Smit Lamnalco, please visit our website: www.smitlamnalco.com
Job DescriptionSmit Lamnalco currently has an opening for a:
Team Leader Financial Shared Services Center (Accounts Payable)
In this role you will manage, coordinate and monitor the centralized Accounts Payable function.
The Team Leader FSSC is a member of the Accounting & Reporting team and reports to the Group Accounting & Reporting Manager.
Tasks and responsibilities:
- Coordinate the day to day planning of work of the team (6 team members);
- Ensure continuation and a proper quality of workflows and processes (scanning, approval and payment of invoices) in the SSC;
- Ensure invoices, bank statements and other related transactions and payments are recorded correctly and timely;
- Ensure that expense claim- and other employment related payments are processed timely and correctly;
- Check/review payments;
- Monitor settlement of outstanding pre-payments;
- Coordinate the cash requirements for upcoming payments with Treasury;
- Communicate financial related subjects with relevant stakeholders;
- Ensure compliance with internal policies, tax invoice regulations and other relevant legislation for concerned entities;
- Initiate and implement optimizations of (system)processes and workflows (key user of our ERP system, Microsoft Dynamics AX);
- Support and develop direct reports.
Job RequirementsTo be successful in this role you will have:
- A Bachelor degree in finance or accountancy;
- 4 to 5 years’ experience in a similar role;
- Experience in an international setting (foreign legal entities and the complexity involved with that);
- Fluent (verbal and written) in Dutch and English;
- Strong analytical skills, critical and pragmatic.
Employment conditionsSmit Lamnalco offers a competitive Compensation & Benefit package. We offer you the opportunity to develop yourself in a challenging, dynamic and truly international environment. The position is for 32-40 hours per week.
Candidates should be resident in The Netherlands.
Contact infoFor more information, you can contact Elina Elliott, Group Sr. HR Advisor.